Proxy Appointment Process if unable to attend AGM in person; The shareholder/voter must complete the following for vote to qualify;
- Fully complete the required information on the proxy appointment form & sign it
- Provide Photo ID to match the signature. Further, in the case the land is under a Trust – The Chair or a Trustee need to sign the Proxy Form
- Have a representative over 18 years present at AGM to Act on behalf of the Shareholder
- Have fully completed form available 1 hour before the AGM Meeting commences.
Trustee Nomination Process; The nominee must complete the following to qualify;
- The nominator must be a Shareholder over 18 years of age
- Fully complete the required information on the Trustee Nomination form & sign it
- Provide Photo ID to match the signature
- Provide current Curriculum Vitae
- The fully completed form needs to reach the office no later than 5pm (NZT) on 6 September 2019.
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the Nominee to meet the Trustee Nomination requirements and ensure all required documents are included with application. Late application/s will not be accepted.