Online Discretionary Fund Application
The discretionary fund is disbursed as a grant on a case by case merit basis. The funding promotes and enhances initiatives for the social, economic and cultural advancement of the Omapere Rangihamama Trust Shareholders and Beneficiaries.
To be eligible for the Discretionary fund you must fulfill the following:
- You must be a registered Shareholder or Beneficiary of the Trust.
- Apply for funding at least 8 weeks BEFORE the funds are required.
- Provide evidence of cost or outline budget costings.
The MAXIMUM amount in total shall not exceed $200.00 per application. The applicant must provide bank account details and bank stamped verified confirmation of the account number from the bank. Payment will be then made direct credited to your verified bank account number.
Please note that the amount of the grant shall be a contribution towards the cost and may not represent the total cost of the amount required for the occasion.
The distribution of the fund is at the discretion of the Board of Trustees and applications will be considered & granted at each Board Meeting following the receipt of a FULLY completed application.
Applications can be submitted by email to email@example.com, posted to P O Box 604, Kaikohe or couriered/handed in at the Trust Office at 12 Mangakahia Road, Kaikohe using the link to the application form below.
Discretionary Fund application form can be downloaded here
- If you are successful in receiving funding, you will not be eligible for further funding in the following 12 months.
- Activities that will not be funded include the purchase of alcohol or cigarette products, medical expenses, debt servicing, operational or legal costs (for example fines).
- If the intended reason for the funding (as per your application) does not proceed the funds must be returned to the Omapere Rangihamama Trust.