Online Scholarship Application
The scholarship fund is awarded on a case by case basis. The funding promotes educational advancement of the Omapere Rangihamama Trust Shareholders and Beneficiaries.
To be eligible for the Education Scholarship fund you must fulfill the following:
- You must be a registered Shareholder or Beneficiary of the Trust.
- Applications for Scholarships open 1st February each year and close March 31st of the same year.
- Provide evidence of course enrolment and acceptance.
- Must provide NZ bank account details and bank stamped verified confirmation of the account number from the NZ bank. Payment will be direct credited to your verified bank account number.
- The distribution of the scholarships is at the discretion of the Board of Trustees and applications will be carefully considered once the Trust is in receipt of a FULLY completed application.
Applications can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, posted to P O Box 604, Kaikohe, couriered/handed in at the Trust office at 12 Mangakahia Road, Kaikohe or by using the link to the application below.
Scholarship application form can be downloaded here
- If you are successful in being awarded a scholarship, you will not be eligible for another scholarship in the following year.
- If the course intended, as per the application, is not pursued the funds must be returned to the Omapere Rangihamama Trust or evidence of enrolment in another equivalent course commencing at the same time must be provided to the Trust.