6 month Fixed Term Contract
Hours – Fridays only 8.30am – 5.00pm
We are seeking a strong Trust Administrator to join our small team based in Kaikohe.
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills and experience:
– Sound working knowledge of office & accounts administration.
– A self starter with the ability to work unsupervised.
– Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
– Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
– Attention to detail.
– Copes well under pressure and can deliver to tight deadlines.
– Familiar with Board of Trustees secretarial responsibilities.
If you feel you meet these requirements and wish to apply for this position, please send you CV and covering letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with Trust Administrator in the subject line or applications will be accepted at the ORT Trust Office, 12 Mangakahia Road, Kaikohe.
Any questions or queries, please call 09 405 3551.
Applications close on Monday 19th February 2018 at 12.00pm